April Recipe of the Month: Garlic Tabanero burgers with avocado on a Portobella bun!
We would like to introduce a savory meal that will have your taste buds wanting more! Our April recipe of the month are Garlic Tabanero burgers with avocado on a Portobella bun!
These delicious & spicy grilled burgers are made with fresh garlic, Tabanero Hot Sauce and served on a bed of avocado with a portobello bun:
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 Burgers
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, 85% to 90% lean
- 4 to 6 Portobello mushrooms
- Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 large avocado or 2 small avocados
- 1 large clove garlic or 2 small cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Tabanero Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine ground beef, garlic, Salt, Pepper & Tabanero in a bowl and mix well. Shape into 4 to 6 hamburgers. Brush Olive Oil on Portobella mushrooms. Cover and chill until you’re ready to grill.
Grill to desired doneness. Make a bed of Avocado in the Portobella and place the burger in the bed of avocado. An extra dash of Tabanero Hot Sauce and you are ready to serve!