Recipe of the Month: Bacon Brussel Sprouts with Bacon Aioli
What better way to top off January’s Recipe of the Month than connecting Gratify Gastro Pub and Chef Fritz? We are excited to feature Gratify’s own Bacon Brussel Sprouts with Bacon Aioli. Now if you’re looking for something delicious, you have definitely arrived at the correct destination. Here is the recipe to make this delectable treat:
- 1 # blanched brussel sprouts cut in half
1) Roast for 2 minutes in a hot oven or until slightly caramelized.
- 1 cup of homemade or store bought mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup warm bacon fat
- 1 tbl minced chives
- 1 tbl minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbl Tabanero sauce
1) Whisk all ingredients together.
2) Remove brussel sprouts from the oven and toss with enough aioli to coat evenly.
3) Add a few more dashes of Tabanero hot sauce if your heart desires and serve.
If you decide to get your chef instincts out, let us know what you think of this recipe and how the outcome was!