The summer may officially be over but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep the party going. For today’s installment in the Chef Rahm series, we get introduced to this refreshing Summer Tabanero Michelada. Simple and straight to the point, this version brings a spicy twist to a familiar classic.
- 1 (32-oz.) – Bottle of Chilled Clamato (about 4 cups)
- 4 (12-oz.) – Bottles of Chilled Mexican Beer
- 1/2 cup – Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp. – Tabañero Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. – Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. – Chili Powder
- Lime Wedges (for serving)
Mix Clamato, beer, limejuice and Tabañero hot sauce in a large pitcher.
Mix salt and chili powder on a small plate.
Rub the rims of your pint glasses with lime wedges and dip in the salt mixture. Fill glasses with ice, Michelada mixture and garnish with lime wedges.